Abbey View Memorial Park
Peace, quiet charm and serenity
Abbey View is truly unique, nestled in a gentle hillside overlooking a scenic lake as well as the Cascade Mountains. The quiet charm and serenity of Abbey View offers families and visitors a special peace of mind that comes when a loved one is remembered in quiet reflection. Founded in 1953 by Evergreen Washelli Memorial Park, Abbey View Memorial Park offers families a peaceful place of remembrance in the Brier community.
Abbey View offers a variety of burial, entombment, and cremation options, including:
- Serenity Cove Columbarium—Located in a beautiful, peaceful setting, our glass-front columbarium allows for visible creative and personalized memorialization for individuals or multiple family members. Sheltered and handicapped-accessible, the Serenity Cove Columbarium provides comfort and convenience.
- Glacier Vista Columbarium—Nestled in the gentle hillside overlooking the Cascade Mountains, this option is available for those preferring outdoor above-ground placements of cremated remains. This granite columbarium contains niches that can hold either single or companion placements.
- Tree-Ring Cremation Garden—A new concept in cremation memorialization, a Tree-Ring Garden is a small, elegantly landscaped garden providing for economical individual placement of cremated remains. There are two such gardens available at Abbey View.
- Cremation Gardens—We offer several cremation ground-burial options
- Family Estates—An individual or family can design the perfect place of remembrance.