Your loved one left a legacy which could be described through thoughts, feelings and emotions. Throughout their life special memories marked their passions and interests which can be captured in their final farewell. The choices can seem overwhelming, but there are really only five key steps to making cremation arrangements.
- A service or gathering can help pay tribute to a life well lived. It can be as simple or elaborate as you wish, and the experience can be as unique as the individual being honored.
- The selection of a cremation casket or container is an important and necessary step. Your choice of service will help determine the right cremation container. Beautifully detailed cremation caskets suitable for a traditional memorial service, to the most basic container for transport are available in our extensive casket line.
- Where do you wish to spend your remembrance visits? The selection of a permanent remembrance site allows family and friends to reflect on memories and pay respect. Whether it is the prestige of custom estate niches, the personalization options of glass front niches, or the serenity of in ground cremation burial, there are many options to best fit your personal preferences.
- Another important and necessary step is the selection of a permanent memorial container. The final tribute and selection will be guided by personal preference and your selection of a permanent remembrance site. Another selection opportunity is keepsakes and jewelry, which allow you to create individual tributes to cherish.
- Personalization can be anything from simply engraving to symbolic tributes, a number of options are available to help honor the life of your loved one while reflecting on meaningful memories.