Abbey View Memorial Park & Cemetery in Brier Washington
Abbey View Memorial Park was founded by the Evergreen Washelli Memorial Park in 1953. Abbey View is a quiet cemetery of 82 acres in Brier, located between Kenmore and Mountlake Terrace, just north of Lake Forest Park. Abbey View is truly unique, nestled in a gentle hillside, overlooking a scenic lake as well as the Cascade Mountains. The quiet charm and serenity of Abbey View offers families and visitors a special peace of mind that comes when a loved one is remembered in quiet reflection.
Abbey View offers a variety of burial, entombment and cremation options including:
- Family Estates—An individual or family can design the perfect private garden estate to accommodate as many or as few people as desired. This can be burial space, cremation space, a private mausoleum — or a combination of any or all of these forms of memorialization.
- Lawn Crypts—The Glacier Lawn Crypt section provides a modern and affordable burial option. Modern engineering and construction methods are used to create a well-drained section of pre-placed concrete burial liners, both single and double-depth. This is a beautiful yet economical burial option for both individuals and couples.
- Traditional Ground Burial—Abbey View has a plentiful selection of traditional ground-burial sections in several locations throughout the cemetery.
- Entombment—The Abbey Glen Garden Mausoleum provides an affordable alternative for those who prefer above-ground placement.
Options for placement and memorialization of cremated remains at Abbey View include the following:
- Serenity Cove Columbarium—Located in a beautiful, peaceful chapel setting, our glass-front columbarium allows for visible creative and personalized memorialization for individuals or multiple family members. Sheltered and handicapped-accessible, the Serenity Cove Columbarium provides comfort and convenience.
- Glacier Vista Columbarium—Nestled in the gentle hillside, overlooking the Cascade Mountains, this option is available for those preferring outdoor above-ground placements of cremated remains. This granite columbarium contains niches that can hold either single or companion placements.
- Tree-Ring Cremation Garden—A new concept in cremation memorialization, a Tree-Ring Garden is a small, elegantly landscaped garden providing for economical individual placement of cremated remains. There are two such gardens available at Abbey View.
- Traditional Cremation Gardens—We offer several traditional cremation ground-burial options including the Abbey Glen and Cascade View sections. Each grave can hold up to two cremated remains.